Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mid-Month Re-Pledge

So here we are on February 14th and I find myself needing to re-evaluate my pledges for the month as I have not been doing as well as I wanted.

Daily Pledges:
1. I'm still up to date on my Bible reading, but I have not been focusing on the reading... lately I've just been reading to get it done... not the purpose of reading it!
2. Praying: I started out well this month by writing out my prayer requests in my journal and spending some time praying after reading my Bible, but that has gone by the wayside.
3. There have only been 2 days where I have re-set my alarm after it went off.. I didn't hit the snooze, I just re-set it :)
4. I thought flossing would get easier... nope I still hate it... I've done decently with this, but haven't done it every day.
5. Sadly I have not been taking a picture of Paige every day :(

Weekly Pledges:
1. TV... ummmm... yea it's been on way too much this month
2. I believe I did have a pop 2 times in one week, but I've been trying to refrain as much as possible.

Monthly Pledges:
1. Learning to knit - Maggie and I have set up a couple of times to knit but things have come up. I've watched a few youtube videos and kind of re-taught myself (I learned a few years ago but never practiced or made anything). I just need to get some better yarn to get started
2. Total Money Makeover - going good! Sticking to our budget pretty well!
3. Reading... yea... I don't see this one happening... I'll be lucky if I get one finished!
4. 30-Day Shred... YES!! I am currently on Day 15!!! I started Level 2 on Sunday... it's been kicking my butt!

Okay... after writing all these out I don't feel like I'm as off track as I thought I was... Things I want to continue to focus on:
- 30 Day Shred... I'm half-way there!
- Cutting out the TV! Ugh... this is so hard! After working out all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV!

Thanks for keeping up and for your support!

2 comments:

  1. That's great Annie! It's amazing that the money goal is going so well, that's always the one I struggle with. Two great resources for knitting: this website has amazing yarn in natural fibers for really cheap: www.knitpicks.com. And this website has people's project posts, links to patterns, yarns, etc. It's awesome! www.ravelry.com. Keep up the good work! (What's the 30 day shred?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the websites Betsy! I wish you were here to teach me to knit... if I don't learn by June then you can help me :)

    The 30-Day Shred is a DVD by Jillian Michaels... it's a butt-kicker, but a good workout!

    ReplyDelete