Friday, June 17, 2011

31 Weeks!!

Oops... so once again I'm not so good at this blogging business!!

Wow, I can't believe there are only 9 weeks (give or take) left until I meet my baby girl!!! Right now I am way more excited than I am nervous or scared about anything! This week she has been like a whole new baby just bouncing around inside my belly which is such a great feeling! She was so quite at first and it made me nervous so many times, but I love feeling her move around (except when I have to use the restroom and she's using my bladder as a punching bag!).

The doctor's visits have been going great and we are going every 2 weeks now. I have the next 3 appointments made and then it's weekly after that!! I really thought that by this point I would be freaking out about labor and giving birth, but I'm just so excited. Jeremy plays such a big role in that because he keeps telling me how excited he is to meet Paige! I love that he is so excited to be a dad and I know he's going to be a great one!

We had our first baby shower last week at work and I felt so blessed and was overwhelmed by the gifts my co-workers gave us! I have another one in Huntington tomorrow and one in Indianapolis the following weekend! Then July will be a busy month of finishing up the nursery and getting the things that we still need! Then August will be here!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment