Monday, March 21, 2011

18 Weeks

Yes... I know I'm a few days behind... but then again I know at least one of my readers was in the hospital because she just had a baby and probably hasn't had time to get on here anyway.. yay and Congrats Krista! She is so beautiful! And to those other 4 (that may be a stretch) readers I apologize if you were anxiously awaiting an update on my pregnancy, though I highly doubt you were :).

There really wasn't anything too exciting going on, I was hungry a lot last week, it came to a screeching halt on Saturday evening when I felt like my stomach was about to explode from eating too much. I felt so bad that I actually called Jeremy and asked him to come home early from Carrabba's because I didn't want to be alone. But then I was fine on Sunday and able to enjoy my dad's spectacularly amazing Fried Rice (I've tried to duplicate it, but even my husband enjoys my dad's more).

3 more days until we find out the gender of Baby Montz. I'm still waiting for that first kick, punch, or somersault which I possibly could have felt already and I'm just not aware of it. Oh well! I'm sure I'll get my confirmation that he or she is moving around when we get to see him or her again on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment